Planning your birth can be an exciting & overwhelming time!
Hey! I’m Ashley, mother of three little ones and freebirthed our third baby safely at home after two unneeded C-Sections.
I work as Pregnancy & Birth Guide with pregnant women who want to feel supported, educated, and confident in their journey.
Say hello Contact me here at anytime.
- EP62 | Perfect Birth
- EP61 | Planning your positive homebirth space
- EP60 | Emma – FBA2C planned at 30 weeks. Weight loss surgery, pcos, endometriosis, reversed type 2 diabetes, and absolute warrior woman!
- EP59 | 10 things to pack in your homebirth transfer bag
- EP58 | 10 reasons why you should have a birth & transfer plan for your homebirth
- EP57 | 10 tips from homebirth transfer mums on what they wish they knew before
- EP56 | Choosing your own adventure
- EP55 | Emma – 18 days of rupture of membrane before labour began, freebirth – baby born sunny side up
- EP54| Guest – Kemi Johnson for a chat on birth
- EP53| It’s all in the Self Worth