Introducing Postpartum Planning with Ashley
Birthing into Motherhood is one of the biggest life transitions you will go through in your lifetime.
This transition is full of all sorts of emotions – happiness, excitement, concern and being worried about the “unknown” are common stories I hear from pregnant women who are waiting to meet their newborn baby.
It can be difficult to plan for something when you haven’t experienced it before, which is why I have created this Postpartum Plan which you can download here to support you on your journey into motherhood.
In this episode, I have taken my PDF plan to the next level by walking you through the steps to help you plan for that life with your newborn baby, as well as sharing some of my experiences as a mother of two (there may be some tears!!).
Preparing for your fourth trimester (Postpartum) will help you feel more relaxed going into Motherhood with a plan… Download your plan now!
More on Ashley!
Hi, I’m Ashley! I am a wife and a mama to two beautiful little girls. Motherhood has completely changed my life and I absolutely love it!
I created The Motherhood Circle to provide mums with a nurturing, safe environment to talk with other mums about their fears and struggles and to learn and share with each other evidence-based information. The goal of this community is not to tell you how to parent, but to empower you to be the best mama you can be!
I wanted to empower new mothers who wanted to overcome exhaustion, overwhelm and sleep deprivation, so I trained with Julia Jones from Newborn Mothers to become a Postpartum Professional (Doula). I am so blessed to be able to support newborn mothers during one of the most vulnerable times during a mothers journey.
TUNE INTO OUR INTERVIEW HERE
1) Work out who your biggest circle of support is and how they can help you have a peaceful postpartum
2) Learn what your breastfeeding goals and how you will plan to meet them!
3) Set up practical and simple strategies to give you peace of mind
4) Discover some of the biggest challenges new mothers face (and it might not be what you think!!)
Resources to support this episode
- Download your postpartum plan here
- Resources page to find more articles to support you in postpartum
Join us now in our circle PRE-SALE until 10th March 2019 only!!
- Only $74 normally $147!
- Practical step- by – steps that are simple but will help prepare you for your motherhood journey
- Through videos, pdf, a safe facebook group + live group calls
- Set yourself up for the Motherhood experience you want!
Want to share your Real Mum Story?
If you have a motherhood story you would like to share with our audience of
mothers please get in contact with me today!
Love this video?
If you loved this video it would mean the world to me if you would please share
this with any expectant or new mamas and leave a comment below!
You can also subscribe to my channel on Youtube and give me a like!
Are you pregnant and thinking about planning for your birth? Have you thought about your postpartum and how planning for the longest trimester of all could help support you to have a calm and peaceful time with your newborn baby?
Sign up for this free series and get it delivered to your inbox each week!