Holistic dental care for mother & baby
Dental care is important to consider for mothers & babies during pregnancy as well as once baby is born.
Many mothers will be asked during pregnancy at an antenatal appointment whether they are seeing a dentist for dental care, although it’s often not explained why we are asked that question!
In this episode, I sit down and talk with Meliors the Holistic Tooth Fairy to discuss why it’s important you start to take care of your teeth and how you can do it holistically – preventing any damage before it’s done!
Meliors shares her knowledge & tooth fairy wisdom so you can have a smoother and healthier dental journey with your little one!
- We discuss the importance of caring for your teeth during pregnancy, as well as after
- How you can protect your babies dental health during pregnancy or even before conception
- Why you should start looking into holistic dental care
- How you can get extra support on your journey
More on Meliors!
TUNE INTO OUR INTERVIEW HERE
1) What is a Holistic tooth fairy?
2) Can you list what mineral rich foods are that help with teeth health?
3) What can a mother do to keep her babies teeth strong & healthy
4) Tips & tricks for mum and baby
Connect with Meliors
You can connect with Meliors on the following platforms and through her website!
Want to share your Real Mum Story?
If you have a motherhood story you would like to share with our audience of
mothers please get in contact with me today!
Love this video?
If you loved this video it would mean the world to me if you would please share
this with any expectant or new mamas and leave a comment below!
You can also subscribe to my channel on Youtube and give me a like!
Are you pregnant and thinking about planning for your birth? Have you thought about your postpartum and how planning for the longest trimester of all could help support you to have a calm and peaceful time with your newborn baby?
Sign up for this free series and get it delivered to your inbox each week!