15 Inspirational Quotes for Motherhood
It might take a little coffee or herbal tea and foot soak when it comes to relaxing after a hard day of Motherhood.
There will be days when all you do is cry or wish you could just get away from the baby to have a rest. Some days will be filled with an unsettled baby who just needs to be held… and nights of endless crying.
Some will have it worse than others, but no matter what you will have days where you just want to hide away in your kitchen pantry eating chocolate and crying your heart out!
So, on those really bad days I want you to have something to turn to, to help you move through it and know that today will end and tomorrow will be a fresh new day.
I have some of the best memories just laughing my ass off with tears streaming down my face because yep… it’s so damn true… and just too funny that they are talking about it!
15 Inspirational Quotes for Motherhood – Starting here!
- I’m such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own – Woody Allen
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES!
- Well done is better than well said – Benjamin Franklin
- “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” And if you want more, just keep on asking! – Woody Allen
- You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose & do it courageously.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
- When someone else’s happiness is your happiness. That is love!
- Bad moments don’t make bad mums.
9. I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
- There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.
And some wise words from our Queen – Oprah!
- Anything you can imagine you can create
- Turn your wound into wisdom
- Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excited you
- Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate of what you don’t have, you will never even have enough
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher